Is it hot where you live? Here in Southern Utah today the temperature is 94 degrees. It’s a perfect day to make one of these 25 deliciously cool icebox cakes! I’m sure you know by now, I love homemade food whether it’s a dinner casserole, breakfast dish, or like today, a homemade dessert.
It’s my understanding that Utah consumes more ice cream per capita than any other state, and I’m one of those consumers and I own it. Does your family love ice cream in the summer, or year round?
Cool Icebox Cakes
- Lemon Icebox Cake – Princess Pinky Girl – This lemon icebox cake is the perfect dessert for summer. There is no baking required and it’s super easy to make with graham crackers, pudding, lemon, and whipped cream.
- Chocolate Mint Icebox Cake – The Wicked Noodle – It’s hard to believe a dessert this good is so simple! The creamy mint whipped cream, chocolate wafers, and chopped Andes mints are an amazing combo!
- Cookie Icebox Cake – Pint Sized Baker – Make this cake the night before and you’ll just need to cover it in the homemade chocolate sauce! It’s made with layers of chocolate chip cookies and spiked cream!
- Banana Split Icebox Cake – Adventures of a Nurse – Banana splits just scream summer! This is a no-bake dessert that has perfectly sweet layers of graham crackers, bananas, a creamy spread, and more. You don’t have to worry about this banana split melting on you!
- Blueberry-Lemon Icebox Cake – Saving Dessert – For a wonderful frozen dessert, try this one! It has tender pound cake layered between fluffy lemon curd mascarpone cream and a fresh blueberry sauce.
- Mango Royale (Filipino Icebox Cake) – The Little Epicurean – This one is a variation on a popular Filipino dessert called Crema de Fruta. This quick and easy dessert is made with graham crackers, whipped cream, and fresh mangoes.
- Icebox Cake – Mama Loves Food – Layers of cookies, whipped cream, and chocolate come together for this simple, but decadent treat!
- Strawberry Shortcake No-Bake Icebox Cake – The Slow-Roasted Italian – This insanely simple and delicious cake is made with layers upon layers of cookies, cream, and luscious strawberries. The fabulous vanilla whipped cream frosting is truly amazing!
- Oreo Pumpkin Icebox Cake – 4 Hats and Frugal – You can use canned pumpkin and Oreo thins for a great fall dessert! It’s the perfect amount of sweet!
- Lime Icebox Cake – Goodie Godmother – Try this easy to assemble dessert that has all the flavors of a lime pie without the work!
- Summer Fruit Icebox Cake – Unicorns in the Kitchen – This is probably going to be one of the easiest cakes you’ll ever make! There are layers of graham crackers and homemade vanilla pudding, topped with summer fruit.
- Toasted Coconut Ice Box Cake – Life Currents – If you’re a coconut fan, this one is for you! From coconut milk, shredded coconut, coconut cookies, and coconut chips, this is filled with coconut!
- Blueberry Shortbread Icebox Cake – Simple Seasonal – Make the most of your fresh, local blueberries with this subtly sweet dessert. It’s perfect for summer because it’s cool and airy.
- Snickerdoodle Salted Caramel Ice Box Cake – Boulder Locavore – It looks like a cake, but there is no baking required! With snickerdoodle cookies, whipped cream and pudding, you can have a dreamy dessert everyone will love.
- Easy Icebox Chocolate Eclair Cake – The Kitchen Girl – This delicious and decadent dessert is inspired by a chocolate eclair donut!
- Raspberry Icebox Cake – Tidy Mom – Layer up chocolate wafers and raspberry whipped cream for an easy, no-bake dessert.
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Box Cake – The View From Island – This yummy dessert is part cake and part mousse. It slices like butter to show off the layers of inky chocolate and fluffy pumpkin spice.
- S’mores Icebox Cake – My Kitchen Love – You can have all the goodness of S’mores with this fluffy and indulgent no-bake icebox cake! It’s just 5 ingredients!
- Caramel Chocolate Icebox Cake – 4 Hats and Frugal – It sounds like this would be full of ingredients, but you just need 3! Minus the freezing time, you can make it in less than 15 minutes.
- Pistachio Icebox Cake – Crayons and Cravings – Whip up this easy no-bake recipe with lush layers of pistachio pudding, whipped topping, graham crackers, and chopped nuts.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Icebox Cake – Live Well Bake Often – Layers of chocolate graham crackers and a creamy peanut butter filling are topped off with whipped cream and mini peanut butter cups to make a super easy and delicious treat!
- No-Bake Apple Pie Icebox Cake – Let’s Dish – You can have all of the flavors of apple pie in this heavenly layered icebox cake! You can use canned apple pie filling, or whip up your own with fresh apples.
- Red Velvet Icebox Cakes – Sugar Hero – These adorable little cakes are made from red velvet-flavored cookies and cream cheese whipped cream!
- Caramel Macchiato Icebox Cake – A Few Shortcuts – This icebox cake is very reminiscent of a tiramisu, perfect to go with a cup of coffee or espresso. It’s very light and creamy with a hint of the coffee and caramel flavors.
- No-Bake Fresh Peach Icebox Cake – The Unlikely Baker – Buttery graham crackers, cool whipped cream, and sweet cinnamon peaches make this a fabulous, no-bake treat that is perfect for summer!
I’m so excited to make every one of these icebox cakes! Be ready to hand out the recipes if you take any of them to your family reunion or neighborhood party! Life is so good when it’s homemade! Keep on prepping, but have fun while you do. May God bless this world, Linda