We all want the best egg salad sandwich recipe, right? This is the recipe I have made for years. Nothing fancy or hard to do. Here is the link for the pressure cooker (how I hard boiled the eggs): Pressure Cooked Hard Boiled Eggs. This picture has my Whole Wheat Bread Recipe as well.
This is actually my salsa maker/chopper. This is my “secret” to my egg salad sandwich recipe. All my daughters have one of these because we like the hard boiled egg chopped really fine. I mean really fine…..this is also a salsa maker.
I think after this weekend we will all have so many hard-boiled eggs after Easter….here is one way to use them up!
Best Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 8-9 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Chop the eggs as finely as possible. I use a chopper. Combine the eggs, mayonnaise or Miracle Whip. Stir in the salt, pepper, and sugar. Serve on lettuce bed or make a sandwich with the mixture.
Here are some ways you can serve with this recipe:
- pickles, sweet, dill, or bread and butter
- bell peppers
- thinly sliced sweet onions
- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green onion salad
- sliced cucumbers with grape tomatoes, drizzled with balsamic vinegar
- white bread
- French bread
- whole wheat bread
- English muffins: mix the egg salad with a jar of pimento cheese and broil until lightly browned
- dinner rolls by Linda
- sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh Mozzarella cheese, drizzled with balsamic vinegar
- homemade vegetable soup
- homemade minestrone soup
- tomato soup
- cheesy broccoli soup
- fruit salad
- fruit smoothies
- fruit slushies
- lemon water
I hope my recipe brings you joy to make some egg salad sandwiches, my family loves this simple, easy and frugal recipe. Let me know what you put in your egg salad sandwiches. Enjoy!
Subscribe To My Posts:
This post may contain affiliate links, including Amazon.com. Using links to these sites means I may earn a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.