Have you heard about all the apple cider vinegar benefits you may want to use? Were you aware there is a difference between some versions of apple cider vinegar? You need to use raw or organic apple cider vinegar to get the desired benefits. Not all Apple Cider Vinegar are equal. You want the “Mother” of the vinegar because it has raw enzymes that promote healing. Regular/clear cider vinegar might not have all of the healthy benefits you hope for.
I suggest avoiding the filtered vinegar…as well. I call Apple Cider Vinegar a natural Elixir….one of my medicinal solutions.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Apple cider vinegar can lower blood pressure, studies have shown
2. Diarrhea-try mixing a little in water-the pectin content helps treat diarrhea-sip on it
3. Helps with hiccups-eases the diaphragm spasms that cause them
4. Soothes sore throats-mix equal amounts of ACV with water and gargle every hour or so
5. Helps prompt sinus drainage if you have sinus headache or infection-1 teaspoon of ACV in a glass of water relieves a stuffy nose
6. Indigestion-helps settle the stomach-sometimes we eat too much or we eat the wrong types of food…helps with heartburn
7. Rub the Apple Cider Vinegar on swollen joints, feet, etc. Dilute if your skin is sensitive. I use it on my arthritis…it feels great while cooling my joints
8. Yeast infections-add 1-1/2 cups ACV in your bathtub of warm water. Do this once a day for at least 30 minutes for at least three days….
9. Natural aftershave-mix equal parts water and ACV before applying to your face
10. Great for toenail, foot fungus…soak in waster/ACV diluted mixture or apply directly to the fungus
11. Soothe a sunburn with a clean rag dipped in it-it cools the warm hot sunburn and is so refreshing
12. Dandruff-mix equal parts and let set on your hair for one hour or less
13. Boosts your energy-relieves that tired feeling…one to two tablespoons in a glass of juice or water
14. You know those age spots some of us get on our skin….rub a little on them everyday..rinse off in the shower if desired…I leave them on all night
15. Natural hair conditioner that makes your hair shiny and healthy, and the price is very reasonable-one reader on Facebook mentioned she uses it once a month to remove the grime from shampoo and conditioners!
16. Bad breath-mix 1/2 tablespoon in 1 cup water and gargle a little at a time
17. Deodorant-rub a little under the arm and ACV smell dissipates
18. Great for acne issues…dab a little on…make a mixture of one part vinegar with 3-4 parts water..it has some antibacterial properties to help heal acne
19. Natural tooth whitener—-rub some on a clean rag and rub on those teeth-it kills bacteria in your gums and mouth
20. Make your own salad dressings…so much healthier..you know what is in your salad dressing
21. Clean your tile with one cup ACV and a bucket of water–makes cleaning a breeze
22. I make a spray bottle with 2 cups ACV and 1 cup water–cleans windows, countertops..you name it…
23. Natural room freshener-pour 1/8 cup in your toilet….it freshens the room almost immediately
24. I use it on my Shih Tzu’s “hot spots”-to clean and heal them
25. Cats do not like the smell of vinegar. It should help from having “accidents” around the house
Please remember, I am not a doctor or medical professional. I just know I want to learn more natural ways to heal my body. I want to be prepared for the unexpected. Apple Cider Vinegar is fairly inexpensive. It would go pretty far when mixed with water and be a natural healer when needed. You must decide what is right for you and your family. If regular medications are not available I must learn other types of healing….These are just a few of the Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits I know….if you have some, I would love to add them to this list. I love Epsom Salts as well!