Today it’s all about making some budget recipes for breakfast. I’m really trying to show the world different recipes that are very inexpensive to make from scratch. Do you love to eat at home, or is it just me?
Maybe it’s because when I worked crazy hours I had to get take out so much, I don’t know. I’m not saying Mark and I don’t ever eat out, but I really would rather eat at home where I know the kitchen is clean and the food is fresh. Plus, it’s so much cheaper.
- Chocolate Chip Wheat Mini Muffins – Moneywise Moms – Make up a big batch of these mini muffins. They’re the perfect poppable healthy breakfast snack.
- Papas con Huevos – Kitchen Gidget – These potato and egg tacos will melt in your mouth! They’re crispy and tender at the same time. Serve with fresh tortillas and salsa for a delicious breakfast!
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins – Liv for Cake – With just two ingredients, these pumpkin muffins are the perfect way to kick off the day! You probably have the ingredients in your pantry already.
- Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal – Joy Food Sunshine – This is a great oatmeal breakfast that you can make ahead. Oatmeal is so filling and healthy!
- Mini Peach Scones with Vanilla Glaze – The Curious Frugal – Stock up on fresh peaches when they’re in season, or use the canned stuff to make these amazing scones. I love a handheld breakfast.
- Sheet pan Breakfast Potatoes with Bacon and Eggs – The Flavor Bender – Not only is this sheet pan breakfast super easy to make, but it’s easy on the wallet too!
- Super Simple Crock Pot French Toast Casserole – Freebie Finding Mom – I’m sure you have all of the ingredients for french toast already in the kitchen. Cooking the casserole in the slow cooker just makes it even better!
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches – The Shirley Journey – Instead of hitting the drive-thru for breakfast, make up these breakfast sandwiches and store them in the freezer. Pop them in the microwave for a bit and you’re ready to go!
- Easy Banana Pancakes – Life Anchored – It doesn’t get much easier than these banana pancakes! The kids will love them and your wallet will thank you.
- Fluffy Banana Oat Omelette – Everyday Delicious – This omelet is made with just 3 ingredients. It’s sweet from the banana, but you can top with icing, syrup, or whatever fruit you have on hand.
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oats – Ann’s Entitled Life – Put the slow cooker to work and you can wake up to these delicious steel cut oats for breakfast. It’s the hearty meal you need to start the day.
- Peanut Butter Granola Clusters – Delightful Adventures – You won’t buy store-bought granola clusters again. These are great for a parfait!
- Egg in a Hole – Simply Happy Foodie – Bring back this classic! Whether you call it Toad in a Hole or Eggs in a Basket, it’s a winner!
- Easy Stovetop Banana Oatmeal – Cook It Real Good – Oatmeal is a great frugal breakfast idea. This one cooks up in just 10 minutes, so it’s perfect for a busy weekday morning.
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole – Eating on a Dime – This easy casserole recipe has simple ingredients, which keep it budget friendly. You’ll be able to feed the whole family and still have leftovers.
- Cornmeal Porridge – Little Sunny Kitchen – For a healthy, hearty breakfast, make this delicious Jamaican cornmeal porridge!
- Instant Pot Oatmeal – My Plant-Based Family – Make breakfast in the Instant Pot! Start it when you wake up and by the time you’re ready – so is breakfast!
- 3 Ingredient Breakfast Cookies – I Heart Vegetables – These cookies are one of the easiest breakfasts you can make. Of course, you can customize them with your favorite mix-ins!
- Cherry Chocolate Overnight Oats – The Curious Frugal – Cherries and chocolate are a super yummy combo in this overnight oats recipe. It’s like dessert for breakfast!
- Easy Homemade Waffles – The Anthony Kitchen – Everyone loves waffles! They’re simple and you can even double the batch and freeze them for extra busy mornings.
- Two-Ingredient Baked Egg and Sweet Potato Nests – Bowl of Delicious – For a healthy, two-ingredient breakfast, you should give these a try! They’re a great way to get some veggies on the plate in the mornings.
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles – Dancing through the Rain – Pick up a can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls for a cheap breakfast that really feels like a treat!
- 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings – Mama Loves Food – This breakfast can certainly double as dessert. They’re super easy and you only need 2 ingredients!
- Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata – Recipes from a Pantry – Did you know you can make a frittata in the air fryer? It’s easy on the wallet because you can make plenty to prep for the week!
- Easy French Toast with Berries – Crumbs & Corkscrews – Serve this breakfast classic with your favorite toppings! It’s ready in under 10 minutes.
I hope you try some of these budget recipes for breakfast. Do you sometimes get in a slump fixing breakfast every morning? It’s nice to have a few new options. Please stay safe and stay well. May God bless this world, Linda