Today I am sharing my friend Niky’s recipe on how to make Mini Cupcakes With DoTerra Peppermint Essential Oil. It’s so funny when you meet someone and you instantly have so much in common. You can laugh with that person, talk about food storage items, essential oils, natural yeast, emergency prep stuff, and of course, all about blogging!
Peppermint Essential Oils
I am going to start cooking and baking more with my essential oils. You have to try making these cupcakes. I love the natural peppermint flavor!
Here is the recipe:
Mini Cupcakes Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of peppermint essential oils
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Frosting of choice-sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy cane pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix, coconut milk, eggs and peppermint essential oils and blend thoroughly. Pour into greased cupcake pans. Regular size cupcakes bake for 18-20 minutes. Mini cupcakes bake about 9-10 minutes.