1. Grab a large mixing bowl, and combine the shredded coleslaw mix, shredded carrots, and finely chopped onions.
2. Set the bowl aside while you make the coleslaw dressing.
1. Grab a pint-size mason jar or a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, milk, granulated white sugar, lemon juice, the white vinegar and whisk until smooth.
3. Slowly pour the homemade coleslaw dressing over the bowl with the coleslaw mix, carrots, and onions.
4. Mix thoroughly and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Chill for at least 2 hours so the flavors mesh together. Enjoy.