I have been thinking a lot about bacteria lately. This is why I store these Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. First, they are not very expensive, I think I paid just under $14.00 for a six pack of these wipes. Each package contains 80 thick strong wipes. This makes them about three cents each. Here’s the deal, even if the container dries up and the cleaning solution is gone…they can be filled with a little water and they can still be used for so many clean up jobs.
The container is small and easy to store in a cupboard. There is something awesome about having some wet wipes that disinfect as well.
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
Here are a few reasons why I like to store these: (Information printed on the container)
1. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
2. Tough cleaning power
3. They are thick and strong sheets/wipes
4. Great for the kitchen: sink, garbage cans, refrigerator exteriors, and counter tops
5. Bathrooms: bathtubs, toilet seats, shower areas, faucets
6. Office: computer keyboard and mouse, telephones, door knobs, light switches and remote controls ( anytime someone is sick I wipe down all of these)
7. Fungistatic: Aspergillus niger (Mold & Mildew)
8. Sanitizes: Salmonella enteric, Escherichia coli, Streptococcus pyrogens, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
9. Disinfects: Influenza A Virus (Strain New Caledonia/20/99), Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Salmonella enteric (Salmonella), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Human Coronavirus, Pseudomonas aeruginous
10. Kills Influenza A Virus and Human Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 minutes.
11. Removes the following allergens: dust mite debris, pet dander, and pollen particles from Timothy grass.
Use these as directed on the container. Unplug small electrical appliances before using these Lysol Disinfecting Wipes to clean them. These are not recommended for bare wood surfaces. Do not use on dishes, glasses or utensils.
Keep out of reach of children. I use these every week to clean my bathrooms. Of course, these are just a few other reasons why I am storing a few boxes of these. I never know what bacteria I might have to deal with. One more way to be prepared for the unexpected. I also store Clorox for a few other reasons.