Sport Berkey Portable Water Purifier: Size of a water bottle (great for 72-hour kit)
- The Sport Berkey has a 50 year shelf life.
- Water from any source: 160 refills
- Water from Municipal Water: 640 refills
WaterBrick Water Container 3.5 Gallon BPA Free Portable and Stackable:
- Dimensions: 9″ X 18″ X 6″
- Each container holds 3.5 gallons
- These are stackable; 16 will fit under a queen-sized bed (56 gallons total)
- They stack/interlock for easy storage as well, yet you can easily grab one and go.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Water Preserver to store for five years; change water every five years.
Emergency Purified Drinking Water:
- This is an envelope size “bag” of water that lasts 5 years. It’s a perfect size for 72-hour kits.
- These are U.S. Coast Guard approved and have a little over 4 oz. in them.
Aqua Blox Emergency Drinking Water:
- These have a shelf life of 5 years
- U.S. Coast G
- They have approximately 8 + ounces of water in them
- These would be great for a 72-hour kit
Emergency Drinking Water:
- Comes in a can and has a shelf life of 30 years.
- This water will survive severe conditions of extreme cold and intense heat for 30+ years.
- For complete details of testing and processing information go to: www.worldgrocer.com
- These come in various sizes, 15, 30 and 55 gallons. Each water barrel provides enough water for drinking, cooking, and light personal sanitation for a family of four. This amount is recommended as a minimum supply of emergency water.
- Store them outside in a shady part of your yard.
- Will need water treatment to be drinkable.
- Adding one bottle of Water Preserver to the big blue barrel will keep the water good for five years without having to change the water