Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Food Storage Moms’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Food Storage Moms’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Food Storage Moms at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Food Storage Moms’s website are provided “as is”. Food Storage Moms makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Food Storage Moms does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Food Storage Moms or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Food Storage Moms’s Internet site, even if Food Storage Moms or a Food Storage Moms authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Food Storage Moms’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Food Storage Moms does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Food Storage Moms may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Food Storage Moms does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Food Storage Moms has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Food Storage Moms of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Food Storage Moms website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Amazon.com/Amazon Affliate Disclosure
Food Storage Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon Wireless, Smalls Parts.com, MYHABIT.com.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Disclaimers & Compensation
The FTC requires bloggers/and or websites to disclose if they are being paid or compensated for their posts. To follow their rules, Food Storage Moms’ is disclosing the following: The posts and or pages are written by myself, Linda or by guest bloggers. Our intent is to share information and help others with food storage and emergency preparations. We are not experts and expect others to do their own research on the products listed on this website.
Amazon Affiliates Disclosure
Linda Loosli/Food Storage Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
All material provided within FoodStorageMoms.com is for informational and educational purposes only, and in no way is any of the content on FoodStorageMoms.com to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this publication.
It is advised that you consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well-being or on any opinions expressed on FoodStorageMoms.com. The information provided on this site is believed to be accurate based on the experience, research and best judgment of the author; but the reader is responsible for their on research and to consult their own health professional on any matters raised within.
Additionally, you should be advised that medical information changes rapidly. Therefore, some information on FoodStorageMoms.com may be out of date or even possibly inaccurate and erroneous. Seek the advice of your medical professional before using herbs or taking supplements of any kind.
FoodStorageMoms.com and its author/s do not assume any liability for the information contained herein, be it direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages. The statements within this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The statements and the products mentioned within FoodStorageMoms.com are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease